PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Weapon Swap

Ratba
17.05.2006, 03:01
Hallo zusammen und eine Frage an die Experten in Bezug auf Macros etc.

Besteht eine Möglichkeit im Kampf seine Primäre Waffe mit der Sekundären zu tauschen?

Beispiel: im Primären slot ist ein Rapier im sekundären ein Schwert....im Kampf möcht ich nun das schwert im primären und das rapier im sekundären haben und wieder umgekehrt......

warum liegt wohl auf der hand um 2 aa linien auszunutzen.....

vielen dank für eine mögliche antwort im vorraus

Delaya
17.05.2006, 09:33
Man kann Waffen/Items per Makro zwar ausziehen, allerdings ist es nicht ohne weiteres möglich etwas per Makro auszurüsten.

Hier habe ich einen Vorschlag gefunden:

snarkteeth wrote:
Not possible via a macro, but you are able to drag equippable items to your hotbars to a certain extent. You will need to drag each item individually (from your bags) that you are interested in equipping.

For weapons this works best between switching with a 2h weapon and a 1h weapon and shield.

Just drag the 2h weapon, 1h weapon, and shield to your hotbar.

Cliking hotbar icons for inventory equipment ONLY equips them. Clicking again will not unequip. This is why it is necessary to make a different hotkey for each item.

With that said, macros can unequip items.

Snip the following code for a comprehensive unequip-all-macro for your needs if you'd like to.

Line 1:
: ; un head ; un chest ; un shoulders ; un forearms ; un hands ; un legs ; un feet ; un neck ;

Line 2:
: ; un ears ; un left_ring ; un right_ring ; un left_wrist ; un right_wrist ; un waist ;

Line 3:
: ; un primary ; un secondary ; un ranged ;

I hope this helps!

Desweiteren habe ich noch folgendes gefunden:

korpo53 wrote:
I thought I read somewhere that it was possible to make a macro to equip an item, you just had to know the secret code numbers to equip said item . If you fire up eq2idb, copy an item, and paste it into notepad or something you'll see those secret numbers:

\aITEM -596457603 1764164568:Robe of the Invoker\/a

How to make the macro statement though, I never really researched.