PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : More Exclusives for FoH - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
23.08.2006, 11:54
<div id="post_message_546956"> Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildo Faggins
Well, to sate our cureosity. Would you mind telling us the specs on your computer aradune? I realize its not optomized yet, and that you probably have a beast of a computer that you run this on, especially with a monitor that large- Resos going that high can be painful on comps.

Btw, I have respect for a developer who would subject themselves to this forum to appeal to fans. We may be mmo fans in the most part, but we arent exactly the most positive crowd. You're openess here is one of the most attractive features of vanguard to me personally. It tells me you care about the community, and would actually find out and care about problems in your games. Some other mmos, well, they just dont.

I play at home on a 3.8 ghz intel with an x1900, but these shots would look the same on a lower end machine, they just wouldn't have as high an fps at that high of a rez. Most people are playing at 1280x1024 or 1600x1200 on average machines and doing fine.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=546956#post546956)