PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : FoH Vanguard Temple Series #1 - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
25.08.2006, 23:20
<div id="post_message_548540"> Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildo Faggins
Translation: You are that idiot.

I said, I hope. I would love to see culturally themed armour since brad talked about the cultures in the game. I have seen culturally themed cities, though. The cities I've seen on these forums definately seem more cultural (cities != dungeon). I'm fairly sure I saw a cool looking mediteranian/arabic style city on this forum somewhere as a screenshot. I don't know about armours and weapons, I honestly havent been to all the vanguard sites to comb over every screenshot. But, what I mention is what I would -like- to see. I didnt say it was what -was-. Obviously, screenshots don't reflect what I would like to see, since I am not making the game. Good job pointing that out.

Maybe its in game, maybe its not. I just -hope- they take the time to define cultures in the three themes.

The NPC called the Riftwarden of the Covenant is a good example of what you are talking about.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=548540#post548540)