PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : FoH Vanguard Temple Series #1 - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
26.08.2006, 00:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildo Faggins
Translation: You are that idiot.

I said, I hope. I would love to see culturally themed armour since brad talked about the cultures in the game. I have seen culturally themed cities, though. The cities I've seen on these forums definately seem more cultural (cities != dungeon). I'm fairly sure I saw a cool looking mediteranian/arabic style city on this forum somewhere as a screenshot. I don't know about armours and weapons, I honestly havent been to all the vanguard sites to comb over every screenshot. But, what I mention is what I would -like- to see. I didnt say it was what -was-. Obviously, screenshots don't reflect what I would like to see, since I am not making the game. Good job pointing that out.

Maybe its in game, maybe its not. I just -hope- they take the time to define cultures in the three themes.

Generally the armor or clothing you see on an NPC represents where they came from and their role (are they a mob to kill or a diplomat to parlay with, etc.).

Characters generally begin obtaining armor and clothing that reflects the continent or region they start out in but then as they level up, trade, buy, and sell, you'll see some mixing around, which I think is cool (some Thestran humans will want Kojanese Orc battle armor, etc.). And with our character system you can do this.

A 'WoW' way to look at this would be we are creating tier 1-6 clothing for all three continents, all spheres, and many of the races. So there is already a lot of variety, and there will be a ton more. Add to that the humanoid NPCs are beginning to get their own facial and body types/variations, either by a random seed or specified to look a certain way by the Designer -- this way all of the character customization tech we have isn't just used on player characters, but also on any NPC that shares the humanoid skeleton/mesh/model. Then there are also armor/clothing sets specific to humanoid NPCs that you can get as loot or as a quest reward and wear yourself (e.g. it goes both ways -- my character could wear the undead rags from a humanoid skeleton king from Old Targonar, for example).

We don't have all of the art assets in yet, but with every art patch we have more and more. One of the pics has a female NPC in it with some armor I don't think has been shown yet.
<div class="smallfont"> Last edited by Aradune Mithara : Today at 02:02 PM.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=548532#post548532)