PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Vanguard High Settings -- Aghram - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
26.08.2006, 11:04
I do want to add, and this applies to all four posts, that with everything turned on in-game and using the Catalyst ATI drivers, whether or not what is working now or not, the framerates were slow even on one of the fastest machines you can assemble today -- these were for testing purposes, too see if you guys can tell the difference, and to give you a glimpse as to what the game could look like for most players a while after release, when hardware and technology has caught up. But, regardless, it does demonstrate IMHO the Vanguard engine's capabilities even now how it is set up to take advantage of the future. And just think, these aren't even close to what the game will look like a year after launch or probably even 6 months. At the very least, it does perhaps illustrate my point elsewhere as to why we chose to go the route of using technology to aid us in creating immersive fantasy worlds. You may or may not like the art style, and there are undoubtedly flaws in my shots, but I can confidently say that this engine was designed with the future in mind and that some of that future you can even get a glimpse of today.
<div class="smallfont"> Last edited by Aradune Mithara : Today at 01:54 AM.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=548903#post548903)