PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Vanguard mini-videos -- you got 'em! - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
31.08.2006, 09:43
<div id="post_message_551409"> Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotanee
It is really hard to tell, but it looks lifeless to me. Combat looks bland. Maybe because the dude just stood there. Not sure if can even tell from a video, but I think so.

I can have the greatest looking game in front of me and get bored silly in 2 weeks if the combat has little to no interaction. I need combat in addition to some form of content and graphics.

I like the combat to be decently balanced in terms of risk. I don't want to have mobs that either destroy me or I destroy them. A good balance is where you can find even matches as well as those above and below. I want to have to use a little bit of guess work in skill.

Do I use this combo, X +Y, now to save me some down time? Do I have different alternatives to different types of creatures to allow me to narrowly kill them or not? Perhaps a form of silence, or disarm? A stun? Do I have to be careful of when I use it or not use it to make the combat a challenge?

Do I have this special ability Z that can help if I am in a tight jam if I use it correctly, perhaps when I get 2 mobs instead of one when I am soloing or duoing with a friend?

What type of skill do I perhaps have to use to mitigate damage? Some form of fear or silence, or snare, root, those type of things. Besides armor that is. If I mess up using this skill once am I doomed? Or do I potentially have 2 or 3 chances to use it to make up for my error.

Bland combat sucks.

As someone mentioned, I am also interested in small group combat and what the alternatives are much along the same lines as above.

I like the landscape. :P

Good thing I prefaced the video, stating this was one guy soloing a mob http://www.fohguild.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=551409#post551409)