PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Vanguard mini-videos -- you got 'em! - Fires of Heaven ************* (Jerrith)

Molgam Bot
31.08.2006, 10:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham n Cheese
Anyone else when he killed the mob the exp bar either didn't move or moved so slightly it was nearly unnoticeable?

I fought a grey con NPC, and earned no experience. It wasn't really a tough fight, I think it actually ended up missing me more often than it hit. The point of the video was more to show off the animations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamfeeder
One other thing I noticed though. Why the damage after mob is dead? I remember this causing issues. Is that a fluke or does the death text(You have slain X.) always come before the final blow is dealt?

It's a bug we need to fix. On a related note, the name of the NPC turning grey too early is already fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazoom
Love the smoke

While you can't see it in this movie, the smoke is actually being blown to the east, instead of rising straight up. It looks even better when you see it at an angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooka
Someone asked earlier but ill repeat it in case it got glanced over, but how do you tell the mob level to his level?

The color of the dots around the upper half of the directional indicator on the offensive target window. It's a grey con, so they don't really stand out much.
<div> __________________
Jerrith Healerson
65th level Cleric
Guardians of Veeshan
Programmer at Sigil

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=551402#post551402)