PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Vanguard mini-videos -- you got 'em! - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
31.08.2006, 19:15
<div id="post_message_551564"> Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxmax
If anything, the video shows how wrong you are. DAoC used an on-next-attack system with queueing. So a Shadowblade, for instance would start his attack with Comback, followed by Doublefrost queued. If he evades Comeback goes off and he moves into that chain, if he doesn't DF goes off. The important thing is that there are no instant attacks, it's all off next attack. I actually really liked this style of combat, it was very fluid to me.

As you can see from the video, VG is much more similar to WoW & EQ2, in that skills are instant, and some have cooldowns. It doesn't play like DAoC at all.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you haven't played VG since beta 2.

He was never in beta. I think he perhaps has heard from someone who didn't like the game in beta 1 or beta 2 and then mixes that 'knowledge' with a bunch of speculation and also assumes that nothing is changing/improving in beta, so that whatever his NDA-breaking friend told him MONTHS ago must therefore still be true. Then, again, mix this outdated and second hand 'information' in with a mind already made up that the game is going to suck and therefore a bunch of negative speculation.

*shrug*

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=551564#post551564)