PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Vanguard mini-videos -- you got 'em! - Fires of Heaven ************* (Aradune Mithara)

Molgam Bot
31.08.2006, 20:15
<div id="post_message_551562"> Quote:
Originally Posted by Neric
Are you aware that there are people who are actually playing the Beta? There are also some who did at one point...

We are actually talking about the weirdest part of the game. You get to a wide open area that looks completely lifeless, dead and empty, but every 30m something will pop up in your path. After a while you notice that this works like a 30x30 mesh. The whole world is FULL of yardtrash, you simply don't see it 31m away.

I'm glad Neric is around to mix complete speculation with what he *might* have heard from a disgruntled beta player reporting on how the game was, oh, SIX months ago. And, as somebody else already noted, there are already videos showing mobs much farther away. All of this is something you can set in-game. They grey mobs aggro'ing high level players was addressed months ago. Have no clue what he's talking about when he brings up SW:G or that there is only one way into places. There are areas that are more done than others, which might explain his assertion that there are some places with less mobs than others. Of course, as we continue to populate the world, this becomes less and less true.

Anyway, I usually don't even respond or try to understand what he posts because, even as someone intimiately involved in development and who also plays everyday, I get really confused and usually have no idea what he is talking about.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=551562#post551562)