PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Aktueller Prozessstatus

Gryphus
09.07.2007, 20:13
Auf den Beitrag von Daron gab es einige Antworten auf die er nochmals sich zu Wort meldete. Er möchte den Prozessstatus von Perpetual und Star Trek Online klar stellen. So stellt er heraus, dass sie sich immer noch in einem Vorstadium befinden und erst einen Gang höher schalten wenn G&H veröffentlicht wurde. Vor nächstm Jahr werden wir wohl nicht mit einem PowerDrink rechnen müssen.

<ul><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="85%"><tr><td width="100%"><div align="justify" style="font-size: 10px; font-family: ARIAL, VERDANA; color: #4F4F4F;">Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. I guess I should have jumped in and cleared that up sooner&nbsp; Now before anyone asks, that&acute;s all I&acute;m going to say about interiors for now.

Also, I&acute;d just like to remind everyone here that we are still in pre-production and will remain in that state until G&amp;H launches. That means that we&acute;ve been crusing at about warp 3, ramping up to warp 15 or 16 by the end of this year (add a zero to get an idea of staff). It also means that we are still in the process of figuring a lot out - what works and what doesn&acute;t and what we will and won&acute;t have the resources to do.

I also want to remind the community that we are going out of our way to include a thight knit community in the development process in a way that is unusual for typical big-budget AAA games. We have not yet made our public debut, and won&acute;t until next year. I&acute;m sure you are all aware of how projects can get themselves in trouble by over promising to their community and under delivering. So it is a challenge to keep you guys informed without digging ourselves a hole.

I&acute;m dismayed by the internal strife I&acute;ve seen growing on this site over the last month or so. So I&acute;m glad that I could relieve that pressure a little with my statement. I apologize that we are so vague, and I know that vagueness can be the source of friction. But I ask your patience and continued appreciation for the small but ernest effort we&acute;re able to make in order to include the community in our development process.

Your comments do mean a lot to us. Many on the team including the design team read your throughts often. When we reveal to the world the details of what we are doing, know that your thoughts have positively influenced the decisions we&acute;re making.

Until the end of the year, hang tight, support the goal of constructive dialog, and know that your patience will soon be rewarded with new materials and information.</div></td></tr></table></ul>

Link: <a href="http://www.startrek-online.net/messageboard/showthread.php?p=123583#post123583" target=_blank>Hier gehts zu seinem Beitrag</a>