PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : [Guild] Ebonlore

Volomon
09.08.2003, 02:54
I know this is a German site but I figured what the hell.

Recruitement Post (http://ebonlore.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6)

Ebonlore power gamer, pvp, and raid guild. With a long standing history, experience, and success we are looking to push forward to the very promising EQ2 coming out this year (hopefully). We are looking to start picking up members or even those who just want to chat with other people who will be making the leap to EQ2. We are an evil guild planning on going to whatever PvP servers that might pop up.

History:
Ebonlore has been around since 1997 for UO.
In EQ we played on Emarr (Ebonlore), Torv (BoW), and SZ (Hate).
Shadowbane.

We have a website which is currently being redone and will hopefully be up asap, Ebonlore (http://www.ebonlore.org). But for now how about visiting us on IRC (http://www.ebonlore.org/irc), server irc.stratics.com on channel #ebonlore.

Gryphus
09.08.2003, 11:59
hi,
i think it will be a little bit probably, cause you are playing in america (?) and we in germany, so we have a huge timediffernce, but if i ever play on your server, so i will contact you.
maybe we can play together in the beta, if we get an account.

you also can add your guild at our guildregister:
http://www.everquestii.info/gilde.php?seite=eintragen

the inputs are:

1. Guildname
2. Guilddescription
3. Guildmaster
4. contactemailadress
5. your homepage (URL)
6. banner (the url to it)
7. username
8. password
9. the same password again

and just click on the last checkbox to accept the not existing (not finnished yet) general trading condition, and than submit

Volomon
10.08.2003, 12:15
Haha thx whole forum section to myself :) ya major time difference but some people never sleep.

Quasar of Ebonlore
10.08.2003, 12:38
Sleep? What is that? We game 24/7 and Germans are welcome!

Aesculap
10.08.2003, 12:40
Mobs are awake 24/7, so why shouldn't we too? :D

Quasar of Ebonlore
10.08.2003, 12:42
Indeed, I like how you think.

Gryphus
24.08.2003, 01:29
hehe 24/7,
i don't know if i play on an amy-server or on a german one...

Faeren
30.08.2003, 20:16
Ebonlore looks evil :D

Great, lets raid Qeynos! :evil2:

Ilion Sturmlied
24.11.2003, 11:55
Has Ebonlore already made a decision where they will play (city)? Freeport or Qeynos?

Gryphus
28.11.2003, 19:13
Has Ebonlore already made a decision where they will play (city)? Freeport or Qeynos?

they are evil so they will start in Qeynos...

gracjanski
21.01.2004, 11:57
I think this belongs more to Gilden than to our english Forum, so moved ;)

XaNDroS
15.02.2004, 08:38
I have been playing on Lanys in an american guild for almost 3 years, so i guess i know the problem with different time zones. I joined Riders when everyone was about lvl 50, so it wasnt that big of a deal anyways. Unfortunately in the high end game, it became very tricky...

In my best times i have been playing all night long to be able to join all the flagging raids, i.e. raids started at about 1am my time and ended around 6am. There arent many people who are able to spend so much time, i am very lucky, cause my job allows me to do so.

Never the less, im was planning to start over in EQ2 and to join an european guild. Its just not good to sleep all day and hug my computer all night long... Maybe your guild can offer something helpfull, i.e. starting raids early (around 9am PST - 6pm my time) or support in getting needed flags (if there will be in EQ2) etc. when theres no chance to fit part of the raiding times.

In general it has been my best time in EQLive being in an american guild, too bad my old guild isnt gonna move to EQ2...

Zetta
15.02.2004, 09:03
Deutsche Version:
Ihr Buwwe jetzt hoschte ma zu!
Schreibt doch ein bischen mehr Deutsch, als Forenoppa kann ich net so recht folgen.

ok??

Inglisch Wörschen (1): :frank3:
Hey Gais
Plies reit mohr dschörmen! Ei äm the Grändpaa fom sis Fohrum. Eisch kahnt verständing diss.

English Version (2):
Hi boys
Please write more german, i am the Grandfather of this here. I can't understand it complete

Gryphus
15.02.2004, 10:33
German version
Hierbei handelt es sich um eine englische Gilde, die wohl auch nur in englisch spielen wird, von daher wird dieser Post, da er es sowieso schon von anfang an in englisch ist auch so verbleiben.

English version
This is an english guild, so they will only play in english and that this posts was written in english since the first words so it will remain in such a way.

Zetta
15.02.2004, 10:35
Oki!

Na then störe me euch not again ;)