PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : why get the german communities less informations than the en

Nanak
02.12.2003, 23:14
why get the german communities less informations than the english? the german comunity has more than one guy, who can speak english or can translate all the news.

so why?

Gryphus
02.12.2003, 23:30
i think SOE will first push the english, cause the game will first published in english, but is it so much work to give us some screenshots too? i think not.

Andhor
05.12.2003, 10:31
Thats something iam asking myself all the time, too!

Gryphus
05.12.2003, 15:49
may be we have to ask moorgard, but he never answerd any of my messages :( :-( :cry:

gracjanski
05.12.2003, 18:18
Look at World of Warcraft Blizz push surely gamona.de and 4players.de . Why doesn´t SOE do this?

But, we have enough to do now. So lets finish them and then, we can ask moorgard and be loud :evil2:

Kharass
24.03.2004, 02:57
Its probably because EQ2-Beta will be released for US and Canada first. So SoE probably thinks these people need more infos to make the beta a "success". But I can understand them. If I would make a game, I would support german peoples more than anyone else ;)

gracjanski
24.03.2004, 12:11
you mean...you would support english people, not german. right?

Gryphus
24.03.2004, 12:41
yeah, that's what he mean.

but its ONE WORLD and not one country

Anonymous
08.04.2004, 23:52
FYI - Theres a post on EQII saying that SOE is employing a French & Germean fluent, communiity correspondent. THis should help out the European Communities

Cheers ! :)
www.blackslinks.com

gracjanski
09.04.2004, 12:06
I hope so. It would be not bad to have a copy of moorgard, who can speak german und spam our Board till :ballabal: :D3
thx for the information :)

btw. welcome :)

ur'shak
24.05.2004, 17:48
i am quite sure that UBISOFT will be the right partner for professional fansites like EQii.info ...
so i would say give it some time until ubisoft has started their beta application process and probably this site will get free keys (how it is often handled for good fan-sites)

whatever, usually the hill wont come to the prophet ;)

Darlan
24.05.2004, 18:15
whatever, usually the hill wont come to the prophet ;)

Rest assured that we know this and have already been busy working on the right relationships. :)

Serianalae
18.07.2004, 08:31
For myself I have never liked "german translations" of english rules ... since the days of AD&D 1st edition (where some critical errors were made in the translation) or AD&D 2nd edition where they made some really really stupid mistakes (like keeping the Index from the english version in the german version ... although german text is approximately 20% longer all the time). I also think some translations sound VERY odd in german ... like "Froschlock".

Those are just my opinions and I learned english by reading AD&D rulebooks enough to be fluent in it ...