PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : EUROPEAN (PvE) Guild (engl.)

Tylan
06.03.2004, 16:29
Hey there,

I'm Dutch (living in Belgium), hence the european guild-topic. I myself have lead guilds (officer and leader) in various other games (including EQ1) before... And now I've set my mind to EQ2. I have my eye on EQ2 for quite some time already actually, like many of you ...

I'm in search of those Europeans who have a PASSION for EQ2, a strong commitment to the subject matter and have a vision of THE guild they wish to become part of. It is with these few people that I'd like to establish a core-group and develop a strategy for designing a guild build on trusting relationships; a Synergy striving towards the end-game.

The idea is to design for growth and change (not to over-design up front). Start off small, simple and focused, growing organically over time and maintaining feedback loops (email, forums) providing ourselves with new information about EQ2 in order to evolve. Required of this core is that the core-members are actively willing to do the necessary extra work to ensure that members of our guild-to-be can have a successful and pleasurable playing experience in the nearby future...

If interested, send an email to Tylan@tiscali.be

For now, take care

Tylan Spiritblade
High Commander

Gryphus
06.03.2004, 19:17
hi,

i think if you write down some more infos about that type of guild, like structure of the guild, which attitude your guild will be have...

or do you want have some guys who plan with you this structure and all what you have is the idea?

Tylan
07.03.2004, 15:57
or do you want have some guys who plan with you this structure

Correct ;)

Tylan.