PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Chat mit Sigil

Gryphus
10.06.2005, 00:28
Am Dienstag hielten Silky Venom und Last Vanguard Fanboy einen Chat im IRC zusammen mit ein paar Leuten von Sigil ab. Hauptsprecherin von Sigil war Customer Support Manager Michelle Butler, welche Rede und Antwort stand. Thema dieses Chats war der Beruf als Gamemaster bei Sigil.

[13:10] <Moren> I'm also assuming we'll be SGO employees and not Microsoft? Will the GM's have hourly or salary wages? and last question from me, Will there be other growth potential within the company aside from GM and Head GM positions? Wanted to get that all out.. going to go afk for a few now, will check the logs and what not if i dont get a chance to say bye *big hugs!*

[13:11] <Elionia-SGO> Moren- Yes SGO employees- The growth potential is described as our apprentice program. This will be a long answer so give me a few sec.

[13:11] <AbigaleSGO> Just a note though... we have found it is very difficult for people to get Green Cards these days... so non US applicants will have that issue to deal with and we can't be much help to you there

[13:13] <Elionia-SGO> Our apprentice program will support recommending a GM who is rising above and beyond to the Development team. Many of us here who came from CS moved into Dev postions. Including myself, Lawrence Poe, Salim Grant, and James Romedy. If you want a foot into Dev. This is the place to come.

Link: IRC Chatlog (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627)
Link: Diskutiert mit uns im Forum