PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Neue Geschichtsstücke

Gryphus
16.07.2005, 12:43
Sigil hat einmal mehr neue Geschichtsst&uuml;cke aus der Welt Telons auf die Website gesetzt.<br/> <br/> <ul><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="85%"><tr><td width="100%"><div align="justify" style="font-size: 10px; font-family: ARIAL, VERDANA; color: #4F4F4F;">Mastery of the four elements is the most important aspect of sorcery. However, this is merely the first step to true understanding. A skilled sorcerer goes beyond just conjuring the elements alone, and instead weaves them together like a tapestry, creating strange and wonderful results.<br/> <br/> <span style="font-weight: bold;">The Book of Lataron, Chapter I</span><br/> <br/> <br/> We`ve gathered a few weapons forged with the power of the elements from that old tomb. I gave them to a few select soldiers, but I will keep my own sword` I trust and feel comfortable with it. In our campaign south though, these new arms we`ve acquired will prove most useful. Let us see how a creature formed from fire enjoys a weapon enchanted with the power of water. That`s magical logic even we single-minded warriors understand.<br/> <br/> <span style="font-weight: bold;">Lady Gavendais Journal, Chapter II</span><br/> <br/> <br/> Sweat convered his brow and an icy chill rose up his spine despite the heat. It was time. Faratuk entered the tent of the Seer and knelt before her. His heart pounded with fear as he waited for her to speak. It seemed hours later when the anicent Seer spoke in a voice laced with amusement: &quot;So you wish to learn the true power of the mind? You have a long way to go, boy&quot;.<br/> <br/> <span style="font-weight: bold;">Kingdom of Sand, Chapter VI</span><br/> </div></td></tr></table></ul><br/> <br/> Link: <a href="http://forum.vsoh.info/showthread.php?p=7231#post7231" target=_blank>Kommentare im Forum</a>