Laut einem Beitrag von Brad McQuaid im offiziellen Forum sind nun die Umzugsarbeiten auf die neue Hardware von SOE abgeschlossen und die Entwickler testen diesen bereits. So wird davon ausgegangen, dass alle jetztige Betatester in kürze darauf verschoben werden und bald schon 10.000 bis 20.000 neue Tester für die Beta 3 eine Einladung erhalten werden.

This post isn´t to show off or anything; rather to let you guys know the great progress we and SOE are making. I just now from home logged into Beta 3 on the SOE servers, created a character, and walked around a bit in one of the Qalian starting villages.

So we´re definitely getting there. There´s a few minor bugs (like the font not showing up, so it´s using the default font), and a few issues with the patcher. As soon as we get those fixed, we will get all existing beta testers in, see how that goes, and it shouldn´t be more than a week after the existing beta testers are in that we start bringing in batches of new players from the various pools (board, CGM, guilds, etc.) The only thing that would hold any of this up would be 1. problems the existing beta testers find and b. making sure that all of the beta 3 features are ready (they need to be tested, like, for example, ships).

The account creation was very easy -- used a station ID, code, etc. -- very smooth. The patcher was very nice (other than a few issues as I mentioned above that need to be tweaked). So the overall ´get a beta tester into Vanguard´ process I would say is orders of magnitude better than it was in previous betas.

Auch dieses mal geht ein Dank an Vibron, welcher uns unter anderem auf diese News aufmerksam gemacht hat. Danke.

Link: Hier gehts zur zweiten Meldung von Brad McQuaid
Link: Auf gehts zum Forum