The 2h staff animations are actually different from the Great Spear ones and are pretty cool.

Regardless, I cleaned up some data in hopes that it'd fix it and I will check in the morning. That staff actually looked fine so not really sure what's going on and won't know until I can check some stuff in the morning. Will get it taken care of; the current ones are fairly plain from what I saw on test, heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithgear
The animations are broken with all staves. May want to check out the Great Spear animations. I remember reading a post someone made about how they think the 2 Hand Spear animations seem all wrong as it should be more poking and stuff, but it looks to be all martial arts styled. Both Martial Staves and Bladed Staves use the same exact animation (theres probably 3 different attack animations for single target attacks and one for AE attacks, and nothing special for finisher chains), which are pretty generic IMO. Either way, load up a high level Monk/Disciple with either a Martial Staff or a Bladed Staff and run through the attacks. Or if you want to check the animations out on Tharridon I would gladly run through my attacks with the weapons to show you what I mean. They do not have the same martial artist look to them like they did before the patch where Martial Staff/Martial Sword/rest of the weapons received their new looks

Weiterlesen...