Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystardust
Hi,

I was doing the Hathor Zhi line of the quest and on my way to Dark Horse Down I stopped by the Lomshir quest giver. I got another quest that had to be completed in ten minutes, always in DoD.
I was just selecting my reward (a stick) from Rochara when the timer reached the zero and I got a message saying: "you're not into this quest", then one saying quest completed. I have neither received the stick nor the following quest so I guess I have to say goodbye to the full suit
I also tried to go back to Lomshir but it's been useless. I really hope SoE will make it repeatable for people who can't complete it in time.

Wait, so were you able to complete the quest you got from Hathor Zhi and get the next quest in the line that direction?

You should not be able to accept quests from two different lines and I was able to identify and fix the bug that was letting you (this same bug would not be repeatable once you completed the quest you got from the Hathor Zhi line). But provided you are able to continue down the line from your Hathor quests and get to the end, don't worry, you will be able to go back and do the Lomshir line.

Weiterlesen...