Quote:
Originally posted by Athas;277595
Because they take a lot of time to get, and it's boring to grind all those shards to get the items, the good part is that being good utility items you could send em to your alts and back as needed.

This items are hard grinds, people's eyes bleed doing thos kind of boring farmings and i assure you wont see many of those items for sell. Kinda pointless to make'em soulbond.

On the other hand, you should first send a warning to everyone on game before soulbonding something. People might have those items on alts or friends.

Now i have to decide which one character i want to have those items, because there is no way im doing those quests again, with all respect Cylus, i wish those patches were more about you devs turning boring grind quests into something else, intead of forcing us to go through that again with alts.

Quests aren't currently intended to give you an item that you can continue to farm just so you can sell to someone else.

On the other hand, being able to trade Soulbound items only between characters on the same account would be an intriguing solution So yea, I realize.

Weiterlesen...