I'll only say this once and won't comment on it again.

I understand why Brad wasn't there to do this. I've talked to him about it a couple times before the layoffs, and regardless of what's been said, this was NOT, I repeat, NOT a money-grab for him. He took this all very seriously, and very personally, and out of everyone, it is entirely possible that he is taking this the hardest emotionally.

Brad is my friend still. I hold no ill will towards him, or really anyone at Sigil for that matter. It doesn't mean yesterday didn't hurt, because it did. But it's business, and sometimes business doesn't go how you want it to. If he called me today and said "Hey.. I'm starting something new and want you to be a part of it." I'd likely jump on board.

Some of you act like Brad and Sigil killed your family and set fire to your dog. In reality, you're only out some time, and a little bit of money. In the grand scheme, you're out next to nothing. So let it go. Move on. I'm trying to do that myself, and I lost my job yesterday.</div> <div> __________________
Elidroth Renato

Weiterlesen...