Starting on Thursday, March 5, 2009, we will be performing a final transfer of characters from several of the servers that have been, in the past, a source server (ie. we have offered transfers off of). Characters on the servers listed below will all be consolidated onto Magnus, and these servers will eventually be closed.
  • Tor Achere
  • Tower of Doom
  • Ungrim
What will transfer over with my character?
  • All items in your character's inventory (equipped or otherwise) and bank vault
  • All character info (quests, Tome Unlocks, etc.)
  • Friends lists
  • Guild info, including the entire guild, guild vault, and guild association
  • Ignore lists
What will not transfer over with my characters?
  • Items that are currently listed for Auction
  • Guild alliances
  • In-game mail and attachments (both in your inbox and en route to your inbox)
Please note: This includes promotional and Collector's Edition items. You must retrieve them from  your mailbox before transferring, or they will be lost.

What could make the transfer fail?

If you have characters on Magnus that are of the opposite realm as your characters on Tor Achere, Tower of Doom, or Ungrim, you will not be able to transfer your characters. Also, if a character's name is not allowed, or you have no open characters slots on Magnus, the transfer will not be able to complete.

What should I do if the transfer does not complete?

In the event that a transfer cannot be completed, you will need to perform the transfer manually by logging into Account Management.

What if I don't want to be on Magnus?

Starting on March 11th, all characters still present on Tor Achere, Tower of Doom, and Ungrim, along with all the characters that we have transferred over to Magnus will be permitted a one-time free transfer to any other server of the same type, regardless of level.

Weiterlesen...